REDISCOVERING THE RADICAL CONFERENCE 2016
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BOOKING
1. All delegate places must be booked and paid for prior to the first day of conference via the online ticket platform.
2. All delegate places are non-transferable and non-refundable.
3. Both student and full delegate rate include access to all conference events from 1st September 2016 – 3rd September 2016.
4. Food, travel and accommodation are not included in any delegate rate. Information on reasonably priced accommodation close to the conference site can be found here.
5. To be eligible for the student rate you must be enrolled:
* With a school, college or university
* On a full-time or part-time course
Prior to the conference start date you’ll need to send Collective Encounters a copy of :
* Your student enrolment ID from your school, college or university
* Your course start and end dates
Please send this information with your name and booking reference to Rediscovering the Radical, Collective Encounters, MPAC, 1 -27 Bridport Street, Liverpool, L5 5QF or email email@example.com
If evidence of your study status is not supplied, Collective Encounters reserves the right to charge the full conference fee rate.
6. By booking a delegate pass you are agreeing Collective Encounters may contact you.
7. If you have any concerns with regards to health & safety during the conference please refer these to Collective Encounters or Liverpool Institute for Performing Arts staff.
8. It is the responsibility of delegates to provide their own insurance for the conference.
When we communicate with you we will generally do so by email or via phone. You agree that email and phone communications are contractually binding in the same way as properly signed and dated documentation sent by post.
* If any of these terms is at any time held by any jurisdiction to be void, invalid or unenforceable, then it shall be treated as changed or reduced, only to the extent minimally necessary to bring it within the laws of that jurisdiction and to prevent it from being void and it shall be binding in that changed or reduced form. Subject to that, each provision shall be interpreted as severable and shall not in any way affect any other of these terms.
* No waiver by us, in exercising any right, power or provision in this agreement shall operate as a waiver of any other right or of that same right at a future time; nor shall any delay in exercise of any power or right be interpreted as a waiver.
* In the event of a dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms or any contract between you and us, then you agree to attempt to settle the dispute by engaging in good faith with us in a process of mediation before commencing arbitration or litigation.
* We are not liable for any breach of our obligations resulting from causes beyond our reasonable control.
* This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England, and all international governance is expressly excluded.
* You are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions when you proceed with the registration process
Collective Encounters, MPAC, 1-27 Bridport Street, Liverpool, L3 5QF
Registered Company Number: 5062035 Registered Charity Number: 1105790
0151 345 6266